- All recruits must be US and Missouri Citizens between the age of 18- 77.
- You must have a signed parental consent form if a recruit is 17.
- You must not…
- Be disruptive and have racist or anti-constitutional views.
- Discriminate for any reason regarding, race, religion, gender, or sexual preference.
- Discriminate for political party affiliation, excluding recognized hate groups.
- Be convicted of a Felony or Domestic Violence or have an ExParte that lists that you may not possess weapons.
- You must not be an Active, Reserve or National Guard member of the Armed Forces of any State or of the United States.
- Not have been Dishonorably Discharged.
- A copy of your DD-214 or NGB 22 is required to verify your service and rank attained.
- A copy of your ERB is requested to verify your training.
- You must be willing to participate and train as a team.
- Be able bodied for the tasks assigned.
- Reside within the Region you are joining except in special circumstances subject to Regional Command approval.
Please contact us for more information. Select your region from the map below.